AmazonBasics WI-GAR1414C First Impressions
The only thing that wont go in it of course is the extension pole. Check the measurements to make sure they are the size you are imagining. Would be perfect for hardware as well. There is no comparison in quality between the two. These were so nice I ordered another set the day I got them.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AmazonBasics WI-GAR1414C
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AmazonBasics WI-GAR1414C Final Thoughts
"I bought several!"
These are seriously heavy duty units. Super easy to assemble and nice looking. I think I might have to get more of these. Got my pantry set up and boxes unloaded in a couple of hours. Very nice rack and easy assembly.
- AmazonBasics WI-GAR1414C Features & Specs
- Expandable closet organizer with 2 adjustable-width hanging rods that can be moved up/down in 1-inch increments
- 10 adjustable-height shelves, 5 on either side; each shelf holds 100 pounds and can be raised/lowered in 1-inch increments
- Made of durable steel wire and plastic slip sleeves; sleek chrome finish; 4 extra-wide leveling feet for added stability
- Simple screw-together assembly; includes plastic shelf liners and wall-mounting hardware for safety
- Measures 14 by 58 to 63 by 72 inches (LxWxH); backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty