Editor's Choice - Our Favorite YardStash Storage Bin
1. YardStash YSDBOXC02 YardStash Storage Bin
YardStash YSDBOXC02 First Impressions
"So glad I ordered two."
So far they are holding up nicely. Easy to install once you find the ceiling studs or joists. It literally handles everything. I was so happy with my purchase, I've ordered 2 more. I purchased this organizer to store all my GoPro accessories.
- YardStash Heavy Duty Waterproof Deck Box Cover Protects from Outdoor Rain Wind and Snow. Extends Lifetime of Storage Box with UV Protected Rip-Stop 210D Heat Shield 600D Polyester
- Yardstash Deck Box Cover L, XL & XXL: Perfect size to fit most popular deck boxes like the Keter Novel, Keter Glenwood, Suncast DBW7300, Keter Springwood, Suncast DBW9200, Suncast DB8300, AmazonBasics DB9906A, Keter Marvel Plus, Keter Westwood, Keter Eden 70, Lifetime 60012 Extra Large, Suncast 99 Gallon Large Deck Box, Keter Rockwood, Rubbermaid 2047053 Medium, and more!!
- HIGH-QUALITY UV PROTECTED RIP-STOP 210D & HEAT SHIELD 600D POLYESTER extends the life of your deck box. It provides full protection from harmful UV rays and extreme weather that cause irreparable cracking, warping, mold and water damage.
- COMPLETE COVERAGE & PROTECTION. Keeps the contents of your deck box dry and secure while easily sliding on and off with its pull-tight design for hassle-free use. Reinforced top material with thick polyester for increased durability and taped seams for complete protection from Mother Nature.
- NO MORE PESTS AND RODENTS. Prevents entrance from these rascals into the sanctity of your deck box and its contents.
- Editor's Impressions Of The YardStash YSDBOXC02
- Value For Money
YardStash YSDBOXC02 Final Thoughts
"It's a good thing."
All in all, its a bit expensive but definitely worth the price. Paint and finish are very good. Super easy to assemble and nice looking. I am very pleased with the bins. It could be a bit less in price for what you get.
Peoples Choice - Other Highly Rated YardStash Storage Bins
2. YardStash YSLH09 YardStash Storage Bin
YardStash YSLH09 First Impressions
"We like them a lot."
And normally that would bug me. It works perfectly with my decór. There are plenty of hooks for ties and a couple extra for belts. Super versatile and great quality. It's so nice being able to hoist something up from the ground
- The YardStash IV: Heavy Duty, Space Saving Outdoor Storage Shed Tent
- Outdoor bike, gear and tool storage that is more affordable, versatile and portable than similarly sized plastic, wood and metal sheds. Constructed entirely of thick, heavy duty, weatherproof, tear proof, and UV fade proof vinyl tarpaulin, the YardStash IV will stand up to Mother Nature and keep your stuff dry - guaranteed. Built for year round extreme weather conditions and superior durability against UV damage. Beware of cheap imitations!
- Space-saving footprint (74 inches wide x 32 inches deep x 68 inches high, fits two adult bikes with room to spare) with integrated floor to stash hard to store stuff like long handled garden tools, furniture cushions, bicycles, lawnmowers, coolers, pool toys & more.
- Quick & easy set-up and take down (less than 10 minutes and no tools required) for convenient and portable multi-purpose storage. More affordable, versatile and portable than similarly sized plastic, wood and metal sheds
- Rugged large rubber tabbed top and bottom zippers with storm flaps for easy access and full protection against water, dust, and pests. Sealed seams and a new patented snow shedding roof design for four season protection, front mesh vent to eliminate condensation, back Velcro panel for locking bikes to a fence or pole and bottom & back eyelets to attach to ground, fence and/or wall for protection from wind. Includes free carrying bag
- What is the difference between the YardStash III and YardStash IV? The YardStash IV is constructed entirely of vinyl tarpaulin while the YardStash III features a vinyl tarpaulin roof and a PVC lined polyester body. The material and roof of the YardStash IV are designed for more extreme weather conditions and the YardStash IV is also two inches deeper than the YardStash III.
- Editor's Impressions Of The YardStash YSLH09
- Value For Money
YardStash YSLH09 Final Thoughts
"Sooo cute too!"
This storage bag keeps them organized! It was quick and easy to assemble. Paint and finish are very good. These are probably smaller than you think, but they work great! I purchased this organizer to store all my GoPro accessories.
3. YardStash YSSB01 YardStash Storage Bin
YardStash YSSB01 First Impressions
"But trust me."
I purchased this organizer to store all my GoPro accessories. I can feel it flexing just from lifting it from the box. There are plenty of hooks for ties and a couple extra for belts. This is just the product I expected. I kept putting more and more into them and they still weren't full.
- YardStash Outdoor Storage Deck Box XL: Easy Assembly, Portable, Versatile (150 Gallon, 20 Cubic Feet, Green)
- Will not warp, crack or leak - : perfect outdoor storage for the yard, patio, pool, camp and boat. Built from heavy duty, weatherproof tarpaulin with welded seams and an internal pole frame.
- Easy assembly and portability: quick and easy 15 minute assembly and take down (no tools required). lightweight (11 lbs. ) for convenient portability. Splash proof mesh front vent to increase air flow and prevent mold and mildew.
- Space-saving and portable size for stashing your Outdoor stuff. Weatherproof materials, internal pole frame, and a patented water shedding lid design with adjustable straps for long lasting protection from Mother Nature.
- Compare with Plastic Deck Boxes: Lightweight, portable and easy to assemble. Versatile size for outdoor cushion storage, toy storage, pool equipment storage and tool storage.
- Editor's Impressions Of The YardStash YSSB01
- Value For Money
YardStash YSSB01 Final Thoughts
"Accessibility is key."
I rated these a five because YardStash deserve it. Fast shipping and excellent product. There is no comparison in quality between the two. So far they are holding up nicely. Assembly was a little annoying but the end product is lovely.