Editor's Choice - Our Favorite West Storage Bin
1. West 1229 West Storage Bin
West 1229 First Impressions
"There is a Subtle click."
I can feel it flexing just from lifting it from the box. And normally that would bug me. It works perfectly with my decór. This is really easy to assemble and the price was right. I walked away and let my super awesome husband take over.
- West Horizontal Storage Rack - 5ft. x 3ft. x 5 1/2ft. Size
- Arms adjust in or out
- 14 gauge galvanized steel for corrosion protection
- Ideal for storage of longer sections
- Multiple units may be used for extra-long storage
- Arms can support user-supplied shelving
- Editor's Impressions Of The West 1229
- Value For Money
West 1229 Final Thoughts
"Great tiny storage!"
Fit's perfectly where I wanted it and it seems to be well made. Easy to install once you find the ceiling studs or joists. There are plenty of hooks for ties and a couple extra for belts. I think I might have to get more of these. Love this little case perfect for my electrical tools and testers.