Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Wallmaster Storage Bin
1. Wallmaster Wallmaster Storage Bin
Wallmaster First Impressions
"Works as expected."
Not sure why this one twisted, though, as the second attempt was fine. Easy to install once you find the ceiling studs or joists. The second one I bought I put together in minutes. The selling point for me was the video with the guy's obvious passion. You really need to use the little hammer that came with the package.
- 2 Packs Garage Storage Rack Kits for Removable Hooks Organization Track System Attachment Wall Mounted Organizer Accessories (Compatible with Our Brand Storage Hooks)
- ★Maximize your wall storage capacity - You can add a variety of hooks, baskets, and bins to heavy-duty flow wall panel system to get your tools off the floor and onto the wall.
- ★MULTIFUNCTIONAL STORAGE OPTIONS- You can hang heavy items like loaded storage cabinets or bikes, garage tools, power tools, garden tools and sports gear etc.
- ★EASY TO INSTALL - The tongue-and-groove design locks the hooks securely and tight. Panels are easy to install by yourself, mounted to drywall over wood studs, or directly to bare wood studs.
- ★EASILY RELOCATE - Hooks can be easily repositioned anywher on tracks of the panel when storage needs change. And fast wall-mount hooks can install in a snap.
- ★DEMENSIONS - 16in*4in*0.7in. Our track wall systems expendable and compatible with all Wallmaster storage hooks and bins (sold separately) and are not suitable for other branded Hooks.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Wallmaster
- Value For Money
Wallmaster Final Thoughts
Makes a good edition for more room. All in all, its a bit expensive but definitely worth the price. It’s surprisingly sturdy and doesn’t look cheap. It's so nice being able to hoist something up from the ground Switch from a portable tool box to a portable bucket.