Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Techip Storage Bin
1. Techip Techip Storage Bin
Techip First Impressions
"What's not to like!"
I bought this box to store fabric. These are seriously heavy duty units. Read the measurements carefully. Paint and finish are very good. Makes a good edition for more room.
- Garage Hooks Steel Utility Double Hooks Heavy Duty Garage Storage Hooks Hangers U Hooks Garage Tool Storage Organizer for Organizing Power Tools, Ladders, Bulk items, Bikes, Ropes,8packs
- 8 Pack Heavy Duty Hooks For Heavy Objects : This is is a set of 8 wall mounted double hooks. There are 5 sizes garage hooks: 2 large square hooks, 2 medium square hooks, 2 small square hooks, 1 large J hook and 1 small hook.Different size for different objects.
- Durable Material Hooks : Comes with anti-slip rubber and made of heavy duty iron, the utility double hooks can holds goods firmly and protect the goods surface from being scratched.
- 2 Kinds Of Screw Sets For Different Walls Included: The black wide thread screw plugs to be used on plaster wall, and the white expansion anchors to be used on wooden, brick and concrete walls.The notches and spike at the back of the plate allow you to fasten or adjust the hook plates easier.
- Perfect Tool Organizer For Your Garage : If you are looking for a organizer for your messy garage or barn,you can try this hooks.It creates an efficient storage space, you can hang and hold your items with those different size storage hooks, such as shovels, chairs,ladders,bicycles,power tools, and other multiple heavy bulky items. Endless options for efficient storage in the garage,shop,basement or shed.
- Good Shopping Service And Guarantee : If you receive products with any defects, please feel free to contact us. We will exchange them for free or will send a refund to you. Your purchase is totally RISK-FREE.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Techip
- Value For Money
Techip Final Thoughts
Won't stop kids from pulling out and dumping. I am very happy with this storage bin set. Not sure why this one twisted, though, as the second attempt was fine. It’s surprisingly sturdy and doesn’t look cheap. We are do-it-yourself people, but this was tougher than we expected.