Editor's Choice - Our Favorite SafeRacks Storage Bin
1. SafeRacks SR-WS1 24x48-W SafeRacks Storage Bin
SafeRacks SR-WS1 24x48-W First Impressions
"LOVED this set!"
BUT for the price it gets the job done nicely. You really need to use the little hammer that came with the package. These are great little storage bins. You won’t regret the purchase! Read the measurements carefully.
- SafeRacks | Garage Wall Shelf Two-Pack 24"x48" | Includes Bike Hooks | 500lb Capacity (24"x48", White)
- INCLUDES: (2) 24”x48” White wall shelves, (4) Versatile deck hooks, and ALL necessary hardware.
- HARDWARE: SafeRacks uses grade 8 case-hardened 5/16”x3” Lag Bolts. Most competitor’s use 1/4” hardware that is Grade 2 or below.
- CAPACITY: The SafeRacks Wall Shelves hold a total of 500lb per pair, easily storing anything you throw at it.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Heavy-duty wire decks and brackets combined with an innovative design provide a sturdy and safe storage solution. Deck clips secure wire deck to wall to prevent any rattles or movement
- AESTHETICS: Gloss White Powder Coated Brackets and gloss white wire decks create a sleek and clean finish that looks great in areas with finished walls and ceilings.
- Editor's Impressions Of The SafeRacks SR-WS1 24x48-W
- Value For Money
SafeRacks SR-WS1 24x48-W Final Thoughts
There are plenty of hooks for ties and a couple extra for belts. There is no comparison in quality between the two. The only thing that wont go in it of course is the extension pole. I think the picture infers two handles. This size is decent for storing off season items.
Peoples Choice - Other Highly Rated SafeRacks Storage Bins
2. SafeRacks SafeRacks Storage Bin
SafeRacks First Impressions
"Great for storage."
There is no comparison in quality between the two. You really need to use the little hammer that came with the package. It could be a bit less in price for what you get. They fit perfectly in most dresser drawers or chests. Glad I was able to get that last one!
- MonsterRax 24"x92"x84"Garage Shelving - Hammertone Bolted Shelving Rack - 500 Pounds Per Shelf High Grade Steel (24"x92"x84")
- Sturdy, Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- NO Flimsy Particle Board | Wire Shelving Units
- Heat-Treated, Case Hardened Bolts Make Shelves More Durable Than Riveted Shelving
- 24" Depth, 92" Width, 84" Height
- Patent Pending
- Editor's Impressions Of The SafeRacks
- Value For Money
SafeRacks Final Thoughts
"Its just a tote."
Very sturdy, and perfect for all our pex tools and fittings. I highly recommend these cute storage crates. Quality product, works great for storing our X-Wing Miniature game. So far they are holding up nicely. Very light weight container that is easy to move around.
3. SafeRacks SR-4x8-W Pack 18 Combo SafeRacks Storage Bin
SafeRacks SR-4x8-W Pack 18 Combo First Impressions
A couple of them broke off from being bent. The selling point for me was the video with the guy's obvious passion. I am very happy with this storage bin set. It's so nice being able to hoist something up from the ground I think the picture infers two handles.
- SafeRacks Overhead Garage Storage Combo Kit | Two 4 ft. x 8 ft. Racks (18"-33") | 18pc Deluxe Hook Accessory Pack
- Lifetime Warranty - ONLY AVAILABLE IF PURCHASED FROM SAFERACKS
- Easy Step by Step Instructions and a Full Support Center to Assist You
- Industrial Strength with a Powder Coat Finish
- Customizable Ceiling Drop-Length 600lbs
- Get this installed for $125 in select markets
- Editor's Impressions Of The SafeRacks SR-4x8-W Pack 18 Combo
- Value For Money
SafeRacks SR-4x8-W Pack 18 Combo Final Thoughts
"Better than expected."
BUT for the price it gets the job done nicely. At least one person mentioned that the shelves were not sturdy. It literally handles everything. Would be perfect for hardware as well. Check the measurements to make sure they are the size you are imagining.