Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Patiomore Storage Bin
1. Patiomore Patiomore Storage Bin
Patiomore First Impressions
"I use them to hang yarn."
BUT for the price it gets the job done nicely. Fit's perfectly where I wanted it and it seems to be well made. Jewelry, vitamins, small clothing such as underwear socks, etc. I organized her diapers, wipes, and sheets. Very nice rack and easy assembly.
- Patiomore 120 Gallon Resin Wicker Patio Storage Box, Waterproof Outdoor Storage Container Deck Box and Gar,Black
- Larger Capacity - 120 gallon storage can hold a variety of your patio, garden, yard or household storage.
- Durable & Lasting - Constructed from water-proof poly resin, resists fading and rust-proof for years to come.
- Versatile - Ideal for storing outdoor toys, grill supplies, yard tools, gardening items, patio furniture, and more.
- Lockable lid - There's even a place for a padlock to ensure peace of mind and maximum security. Protect your patio, deck and pool accessories from theft while at home or on vacation by adding your own lock.
- Ideal Size - Exterior dimensions: 47.3 L X 24.0 W X 24.8 H Inches. Perfect size for outdoor storage.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Patiomore
- Value For Money
Patiomore Final Thoughts
"They are very durable."
They go SO well with color changing lights it's unbelievable. Will be purchasing more in the future for winter coats. I ordered several different sizes. You really need to use the little hammer that came with the package. If I had more space I would order more of these.