Editor's Choice - Our Favorite NZACE Storage Bin
1. NZACE 8542013248 NZACE Storage Bin
NZACE 8542013248 First Impressions
"I use this for my socks."
I am really happy with my new bin rack it is heavy duty. Love this little case perfect for my electrical tools and testers. It literally handles everything. The only thing that wont go in it of course is the extension pole. It was quick and easy to assemble.
- Adjustable Storage System 48 Inch, Wall Holders for Tools, Wall Mount Tool Organizer, Garage Organizer, Garden Tool Organizer, Garage Storage
- Wall Holders for Tools, Use in garage, shed, basement, workshop, closet, anywhere
- Ideal for many kinds of tools, rakes, brooms and more (for specifications and instructions, pls refer to the list pictures)
- Use as individual 16 inch storage unit or combine for up to 48 inch storage length. Units interlock together
- 3x ABS rail 430(413)x120x40mm (3x 16" ABS rail) thickness 20mm
- Incl. 12pcs galvanized steel hooks (thickness φ4.5mm) with non-slip vinyl covered prongs to hold the tools well: 12pcs hooks big; With 12pcs ABS pegs φ9mm; 3pcs ABS connectors 51x18x10mm; 4 fixing holes on the ABS rail for wall mounting; Including mounting accessories: 12 screws M4x31mm & 12 dowels
- Editor's Impressions Of The NZACE 8542013248
- Value For Money
NZACE 8542013248 Final Thoughts
"3 big liner organizer."
Check the measurements to make sure they are the size you are imagining. Opened yesterday so I can’t really speak toward longevity. I walked away and let my super awesome husband take over. Super valuable for the price of 2 bags. I ordered 3 more sets for my daughter's cleanup campaign.