Editor's Choice - Our Favorite neatfreak Storage Bin
1. neatfreak A03402004X1F neatfreak Storage Bin
neatfreak A03402004X1F First Impressions
No worries though, they were delivered all in working order. Makes a good edition for more room. I ordered several different sizes. I walked away and let my super awesome husband take over. Switch from a portable tool box to a portable bucket.
- neatfreak Garage/Sport 2 Tier Storage Bin
- 100% Polyester
- For use in a garage, basement, mudroom, entryway to fulfill your organizing needs
- Includes 2 easy care Extra-Large fabric bins that can be wiped clean
- Store sports equipment, toys and more
- Powder coated metal frame
- Easy to assemble
- Editor's Impressions Of The neatfreak A03402004X1F
- Value For Money
neatfreak A03402004X1F Final Thoughts
"They’re that good!"
Very nice rack and easy assembly. Super valuable for the price of 2 bags. Would be perfect for hardware as well. It was quick and easy to assemble. I walked away and let my super awesome husband take over.
Peoples Choice - Other Highly Rated neatfreak Storage Bins
2. neatfreak A-07135-004X1-D3 neatfreak Storage Bin
neatfreak A-07135-004X1-D3 First Impressions
"So far no complaints."
I bought this box to store fabric. Big thumbs up to this company for being amazing. As long as I put it away without taking it out a couple of times. I ordered 3 more sets for my daughter's cleanup campaign. I carry 40+ lbs of tools in it.
- neatfreak 7135-D3 neatKids 7 Days a Week Storage Organizer, Pop Rocks
- Includes 7 drawer hanging organizer that can be used with any closet bar or with the neatKids expandable hanging closet bar
- Drawers have interchangeable labels to drawers in your own way and label your child's clothes for the 7 days a week
- Connects to the NeatKids 6 shelf closet organizer, the NeatKids 10 shelf shoe organizer
- No tools required
- Extra labels included, hangers and clothing not included
- Editor's Impressions Of The neatfreak A-07135-004X1-D3
- Value For Money
neatfreak A-07135-004X1-D3 Final Thoughts
"3 big liner organizer."
Highly Recommend this storage bin. All in all, its a bit expensive but definitely worth the price. I carry 40+ lbs of tools in it. Fit's perfectly where I wanted it and it seems to be well made. All in all, its a bit expensive but definitely worth the price.