Editor's Choice - Our Favorite MaxWorks Storage Bin
1. MaxWorks 80694 MaxWorks Storage Bin
MaxWorks 80694 First Impressions
They go SO well with color changing lights it's unbelievable. If I had more space I would order more of these. Will be purchasing more in the future for winter coats. This size is decent for storing off season items. They look great, feel great, you get what you pay for here.
- MaxWorks 80694 30-Bin Wall Mount Parts Rack/Storage for your Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Nails, Beads, Buttons, Other Small Parts
- Designed for used to store small Parts such as nuts, bolts, nails, screws, arts and crafts beads, buttons and more
- Bins can be easily removed and place where you need them. Saves you time and energy
- Sturdy and rugged frame to hold a wide assortment of items
- Includes 18 small red bins each capable of handling up to 2 lbs. of load and 12 blue bins - each can hold up to 3-1/2 lbs.
- Black peg panel board easily mounts to wall. Mounting hardware not included. A must for your home, workshops, Garage, schools, etc.
- Editor's Impressions Of The MaxWorks 80694
- Value For Money
MaxWorks 80694 Final Thoughts
I am really happy with my new bin rack it is heavy duty. I rated these a five because MaxWorks deserve it. At least one person mentioned that the shelves were not sturdy. Quality product, works great for storing our X-Wing Miniature game. No worries though, they were delivered all in working order.