Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Lenox Tools Storage Bin
1. Lenox Tools 1787422 Lenox Tools Storage Bin
Lenox Tools 1787422 First Impressions
"Don't force any joints."
It works perfectly with my decór. Big thumbs up to this company for being amazing. These were so nice I ordered another set the day I got them. Switch from a portable tool box to a portable bucket. Super valuable for the price of 2 bags.
- Lenox 1787422 Electrician's Tote
- Designed for easy vertical tool access with 5 open storage areas, 12 exterior pockets, and 8 interior pockets
- Get organized with 16 elastic loops, tape-measure clip, a tape holder loop, a key clip, and a small parts bin.
- Clip-on handle allows the tote to be hung anywhere, while the padded shoulder strap makes it easy to carry.
- Heavy-duty fabric is reinforced with rivets to hold up to rough treatment.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Lenox Tools 1787422
- Value For Money
Lenox Tools 1787422 Final Thoughts
"Check your dimensions."
The only thing that wont go in it of course is the extension pole. Not sure why this one twisted, though, as the second attempt was fine. Glad I was able to get that last one! Would be perfect for hardware as well. I had these in a small kitchen with minimal storage.