Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Kootek Storage Bin
1. Kootek Kootek Storage Bin
Kootek First Impressions
"But, not too big a deal."
It’s surprisingly sturdy and doesn’t look cheap. Switch from a portable tool box to a portable bucket. We are do-it-yourself people, but this was tougher than we expected. All in all, its a bit expensive but definitely worth the price. Super easy to assemble and nice looking.
- Kootek 2 Pack Foldable Storage Bag - Oxford Fabric Clothing Organizer Containers with Handle Breathable Washable Zipper Space Saver for Blankets, Clothes, Comforters, Sheets, Linens and Pillows
- Oxford Fabric Materials - Made of thick oxford fabric, durable to use. Double metal zipper are perfect for protecting comforters from damp and dust, stayed cleaner and save space.
- See-through Design - Plastic window easily view what is inside without having to unzip the top, which is more convenient for normal daily use.
- 2 Pack Storage Container - Unfold size 23.6 x 17.7 x 11.8 inch (60 x 45 x 30 cm). Can be folded down to take up less space when not in use.
- H Shape Handles - 2 H handles on the side for stacking up on each other. Stronger withstand when moving it to put in the closet or storage bin.
- Versatile Storage Bag - 2 pack great for sorting clothes and bedding to keep things protected and organized. Separated and organized item well such as blankets, comforters, pillows, towels, linens, winter clothes, heavy jackets, etc
- Editor's Impressions Of The Kootek
- Value For Money
Kootek Final Thoughts
"I did not use it at all."
Makes a good edition for more room. Not very sturdy but easy to put together. This is my second batch of Kootek that I have purchased. It literally handles everything. Fit's perfectly where I wanted it and it seems to be well made.