Editor's Choice - Our Favorite JERIA Storage Bin
1. JERIA JERIA Storage Bin
JERIA First Impressions
"I use them to hang yarn."
Holds at least 20 pairs of jeans. Very nice rack and easy assembly. As long as I put it away without taking it out a couple of times. Brought this for my wife - she loves it! We are do-it-yourself people, but this was tougher than we expected.
- JERIA 6-Pack Gray Foldable Closet Organizer Clothing Storage Bags with Clear Window, Reinforced Handle and Sturdy Zipper (Size: 19" L X 14" W X 8" H)
- UPGRADE MATERIAL: The organizer is made from high-quality, odorless, three-ply composite non-woven fabric which promotes ventilation and protects your stored articles from moisture and dust. You don’t need to worry about your comforter or clothes getting mildew
- STURDY ZIPPER: Equipped with #5 stainless steel zippers which are hard to be broken, and can be used for a longer period of time. And two-way zippers allow it to easily slide along the closure when in use, regardless of how full the bag is.
- PACKAGE:6 Sets of fabric storage bag/Bin, Perfect for storing and protecting seasonal clothing, blankets, bedding, toy, holiday decorations and etc.
- EASY TRANSPORT: Two handles and lightweight material make moving easily. Clear window see through what are stored inside the bin.
- SIZE: 19" L X 14" W X 8" H, The size fits in various spaces in bedroom, college dorm, basement, attic, or more. Storage bags save space and can be folded when not in use
- Editor's Impressions Of The JERIA
- Value For Money
JERIA Final Thoughts
"Amazing set up."
Brought this for my wife - she loves it! It could be a bit less in price for what you get. Won't stop kids from pulling out and dumping. It’s surprisingly sturdy and doesn’t look cheap. Well made container but not 100% air tight.