Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Bora Storage Bin
1. Bora PBR-004 Bora Storage Bin
Bora PBR-004 First Impressions
"Construction is great."
I rated these a five because Bora deserve it. No worries though, they were delivered all in working order. It's so nice being able to hoist something up from the ground I kept putting more and more into them and they still weren't full. Fast shipping and excellent product.
- Bora Portamate PBR-004 Wood Organizer & Lumber Storage Metal Rack with 4-Level Wall Mount - Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Perfect for storage: Store all your building supplies without taking up too much space in your Garage, basement, shed, or outdoor workspace. This is a compact yet strong storage solution for lumber, firewood, gutters, sheet metal, PVC, pipes, Ladders, skis, snowboards, golf clubs, construction Tools, old rugs, and more.
- Wall-mounted: this wood rack is quick and easy to install on the walls of your garage or workshop to increase your storage space. Keep your workbench area well organized with this great space-saver for your home or business. Dimensions are 24. 5 in height x up to 72” x 12. 5” in shelf depth.
- 440-Lb. Weight capacity: quality industrial storage equipment holds a significant amount of weight, which is why each shelf can hold up to 110 lbs. —A 440-lb. Weight capacity for all 4 shelves. Store all those heavy boards or slabs knowing that your storage rack can handle the weight.
- 4 levels of storage: configure your Bora PBR-004 wood organizer to fit your storage needs. Use Each level for a different type of item. This rack is smaller than the Bora 6-level rack, so it fits in smaller spaces and provides more under-rack storage for machines, stacked storage bins, extra parking space, and more.
- Heavy-duty construction: our lumber shelving is made from powder-coated, 1-inch steel tubes, making it incredibly strong. You can count on this storage rack to last for years of versatile use.
- 2 vertical bars, 8 horizontal bars, all needed hardware
- Editor's Impressions Of The Bora PBR-004
- Value For Money
Bora PBR-004 Final Thoughts
"I use them to hang yarn."
It's so nice being able to hoist something up from the ground Holds at least 20 pairs of jeans. Opened yesterday so I can’t really speak toward longevity. All I needed was my rubber mallet. Opened yesterday so I can’t really speak toward longevity.