Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Baridoo Storage Bin
1. Baridoo Baridoo Storage Bin
Baridoo First Impressions
"Amazing set up."
These bins have given us a nice way to organize our counter. Product was delivered on time. There was no dust or moisture in the boxes! Fast shipping and excellent product. Very sturdy, and perfect for all our pex tools and fittings.
- Baridoo Stackable Water Bottle Storage Rack Best Water Jugs 5 Gallon Organizer. Jug Holder for Kitchen, Cabinet and Office Organizing. Reinforced Polypropylene 3 Bottles Shelf (3 Bottles, Black)
- FLEXIBLE STORAGE: The Baridoo water bottle shelf provides handy, simple, storage for both 3- and 5-gallon bottles (11-liter and 18.9-liter bottles). It has a capacity of organize 3 bottles per stand on top of each other to achieve easy order in your office or kitchen.
- ELEGANT and COMPACT: This patented original U Water Cooler Bottle Rack structure allows you to adapt the rack capacity according to the space available and the amount of water you need to store.
- FUNCTIONALITY FIRST: You can easily stack up your bottles and clear the room with our storage stack. No more bottles rolling all over and getting in the way.
- QUALITY LIKE NO OTHER: The Baridoo professional product designers have years or industrial and market experience to be able to create the best product to fit your needs. The quick setup and assembly of the rack is a result of year of testing and perfecting this design. No technical special abilities or tools are needed for assembly, and your bottles will be arranged in a matter of minutes.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: Your package includes 5 Baridoo units, which are positioned in an alternating pattern to form 3 openings for your bottles and provide you with a stable, bottle shelving system and 2 x rubber strips to allow the unit to grip the floor surface.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Baridoo
- Value For Money
Baridoo Final Thoughts
"Great sturdy box."
Very sturdy and folds away when not in use! At least one person mentioned that the shelves were not sturdy. All I needed was my rubber mallet. I have used these in both my garage and kitchen. I organized her diapers, wipes, and sheets.