Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Ava & Kings Storage Bin
1. Ava & Kings Ava & Kings Storage Bin
Ava & Kings First Impressions
So far they are holding up nicely. Won't stop kids from pulling out and dumping. The only thing that wont go in it of course is the extension pole. This is my second batch of Ava & Kings that I have purchased. Jewelry, vitamins, small clothing such as underwear socks, etc.
- Ava & Kings Toddler Cube Storage Bins Shelf Fabric Drawers Container - Kids' Light Blue Construction Theme Toy Box Truck Organizer for Boys Girls - Fits 11x11 to 13x13 Cubical Shelves - Set of 4
- LOADS OF STORAGE: Fits 11x11 to 13 x13 cube shelves. Maximize your cube shelf capacity with our bin for baby toys .
- PERFECT FOR KIDS: Toy organizer bins great for storing toys, books, clothes, and knick-knacks in your kids storage bedroom shelves.
- CONSTRUCTION ZONE: Truck organizer in 4 brightly colored designs--bulldozer, cement mixer, dumptruck, and excavator
- STURDY: Fabric storage cubes made w/ non-woven polypropylene & reinforced, durable chipboard walls
- FITS MOST CUBICAL SHELVES: Bookshelf box exterior dimensions- 11in x 10.5in x 10.5in (HxWxL)
- Editor's Impressions Of The Ava & Kings
- Value For Money
Ava & Kings Final Thoughts
"They are very durable."
We are do-it-yourself people, but this was tougher than we expected. Opened yesterday so I can’t really speak toward longevity. And normally that would bug me. At least one person mentioned that the shelves were not sturdy. Happy with the quality and look.