Editor's Choice - Our Favorite aaco Storage Bin
1. aaco aaco Storage Bin
aaco First Impressions
"Great for storage."
Love this little case perfect for my electrical tools and testers. Not sure why this one twisted, though, as the second attempt was fine. Big thumbs up to this company for being amazing. At least one person mentioned that the shelves were not sturdy. Happy with the quality and look.
- Mini Hardware Box Storage with dividers | 10-Slot compartment for Hardware, Screws Nuts, Nails & Bolts Compartment Organizer, Clear cover 7.5" x 5.5". (2 Pack)
- Clear lid with latches with Comfortable grip handle
- Organize nails, screws, hooks, lures and other small objects with this Snap-Close Tool
- Organizer Case featuring a durable 10-compartment plastic case with removable dividers. Snapping lid is transparent for easy viewing of contents
- Measures approximately 7.5" x 5.5".
- Ideal for storing screws, nails, and other hardware and small items
- Editor's Impressions Of The aaco
- Value For Money
aaco Final Thoughts
"Ordered two more sets."
Read the measurements carefully. They are sturdy with a some room for flex. This storage container is well constructed and durable. These were so nice I ordered another set the day I got them. Very sturdy, and perfect for all our pex tools and fittings.